Secrets from an Employee Millionaire on How to Achieve Freedom
H.J. Chammas, Founder of the Employee Millionaire, a company that empowers employees to achieve financial freedom and become millionaires with real estate investing joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest H.J. Chammas discuss the following:
- How can you use your day job to become a millionaire with rental properties?
- What is good debt when investing in properties?
- What is a ‘real estate investment blueprint’?
- What are the three steps to move from your current financial situation to financial freedom?
- How does someone stay focused on achieving their objectives and dreams?
H.J. Chammas is a multi-award-winning author and self-made ’employee millionaire.’ With over 10 years of industry experience investing in rental properties throughout Asia, Dubai and Europe, he brings forward a blueprint for investing in rental properties in a simple and clear manner. He is also the founder of the company the Employee Millionaire.
Chammas is the author of two books, The 4 Stages of Building Wealth: How to Achieve Financial Freedom Before Leaving Your Day Job and his latest release the multi-award winning, The Employee Millionaire: How to Use Your Day Job to Become a Millionaire with Rental Properties.
People also listened to this: How to Grow Your Healthcare Business with Shawn Dill