How to Grow Your Healthcare Business with Shawn Dill
Shawn Dill, CEO of The Specific Chiropractic Centers, Founder of the Black Diamond Club mentoring community, and co-author of the book, None of Your Business: A Winning Approach to Turn Service Providers into Entrepreneurs joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Shawn Dill discuss the following:
- Your new book, None of Your Business, is a guide to turn service providers into entrepreneurs. Why do service entrepreneurs need their own business guide like this?
- What common challenges do service entrepreneurs face when trying to run a business, and how can they solve for them?
- You franchised a very successful chiropractic business. What specific tips do you have for other doctors and medical professionals who would like to grow their practices?
- Do you have any sales advice specific to service providers?
- What is your number one piece of advice for healthcare professionals running their own business?
TIP: Service entrepreneurs obsess over perfecting their service, but often forget about working on their business. By setting the right goals, planning effectively, building the right customer base and community, and learning how to handle rejection and money, any service entrepreneur can run a successful company that grows over time.
Dr. Shawn Dill is a 1995 graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic and is CEO of The Specific Chiropractic Centers. He also offers consulting services to entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals through his website, ShawnDill.com.
Shawn is founder of The Black Diamond Club, a community committed to mentoring, motivation, and business development for service professionals, and is a Book Yourself Solid® Certified Coach, having trained under bestselling author Michael Port. A highly sought-after speaker, Shawn makes numerous international appearances every year and has been featured on radio and television programs in countries around the world.
People also listened to this: Entrepreneurs’ Business Literacy Guide