Search Marketing Trends with Dan Golden of BFO
Dan Golden is a veteran digital marketing executive & speaker known for famously and accurately predicting that last year, this year, and next year will all be the “year of mobile” joins Enterprise Radio.
Dan is the Co-Founder, President & Chief Search Artist of BFO (Be Found Online) a team of Digital Marketing experts providing companies worldwide with top-notch solutions for lead generation, in store sales, eCommerce & ROI Intelligence.
- BFO has spent 6 straight years on the Inc. 5,000 list – what do you attribute that growth to?
- BFO was #1 Best Place to Work according to AdAge in 2016 – what’s the secret sauce to keeping employees happy?
- Where do you see search marketing going in 2018?
- What are some of the biggest measurement updates with the growth of mobile?
- Is SEO Dead?
- Is voice search taking over?
Dan Golden is a veteran digital marketing executive & speaker known for famously and accurately predicting that last year, this year, and next year will all be the “year of mobile.” Dan is a search geek at heart and still spends time auditing accounts, testing new tactics, diving into analytics, and making strategic recommendations for his clients.
Dan has spent time on the client side, with large agencies and had a brief stint at Google before launching BFO. Dan co-founded the digital agency Be Found Online and has lead the BFO team from its roots as a paid search agency to a full service performance digital media agency; optimizing paid advertising across search, display, social, and mobile with the same level of rigor as search accounts.
People also listened to this: Understanding Digital Marketing Means Understanding You!