Understanding Digital Marketing Means Understanding You!
Seth Hymes, the Founder and CEO of In Demand Career Training a company that teaches digital marketing and offers career blueprints to students, giving them step-by-step training on how to get a job in the fast growing area of digital marketing joins Enterprise Radio.
- How did you first get involved in Digital Marketing?
- How would you define an entrepreneur and what point in your career did you truly realize you were an entrepreneur at heart?
- Why do you see what you do as being so important and how is it helping so many people & entrepreneurs?
- How do you see the job market today and how is it impacting your students?
- For anyone that is thinking about doing something either related or different, what advice would you give them and why?
Seth Hymes is the Founder and CEO of In Demand Career Training. The company teaches future entrepreneurs how to get a job in the fast growing field of digital marketing.
A graduate of NYU’s film school, Seth found digital marketing in 2014 after successfully doing marketing for another company, quit his job and began working for clients independently. Since then, he has created the Digital Marketing Career Blueprint, which teaches students the in-demand skills in digital marketing from the ground-up, as well as how to put together resumes, talk to hiring managers, and get the job you want.
Seth has not only found great success with In Demand Career Training, but has also helped literally hundreds of students get interviews and jobs or become entrepreneurs themselves.