Schwartz CCPHP, a membership-model program focused on optimizing health care
Dr. Gary Schwartz, MD, who leads Schwartz CCPHP, a membership-model program focused on optimizing health care, providing primary care, and concierge medicine while fostering strong doctor-patient relationships joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Gary Schwartz discuss the following:
- Dr. Schwartz, why don’t’ you start by telling us about how you became a physician and why you chose to focus on internal medicine and primary care?
- What made you decide to transition to a concierge model? How did you see it benefiting you as a physician (model of care, financial sustainability, professional and personal flexibility, etc.)?
- What do you see as the key benefits to Members of the concierge program? Have there been any particular benefits during the COVID pandemic?
- How have your patients reacted to the change? How do you find that this model contributes to helping patients seek optimal health?
- What would your best advice be for other doctors who are considering transitioning to a concierge model?
Gary D. Schwartz is board certified in internal medicine and has been in private practice for twenty years. Dr. Schwartz completed his internal medicine residency at The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (now Rutgers New Jersey Medical School) at Hackensack University Medical Center. As a medical student, Dr. Schwartz conducted his clinical training in London, England.
Dr. Schwartz has been involved in healthcare since the age of 18. He worked on an ambulance as an EMT in Brooklyn. He became a Registered Nurse (RN) and worked in the emergency room before further pursuing his medical degree. Dr. Schwartz is a Senior Attending in the Department of Internal Medicine at Hackensack University Medical Center and an Attending at Holy Name Medical Center. Dr. Schwartz has a passion for primary care, preventative medicine, and is known for being a premier diagnostician.
People also listened to this: Fostering Strong Doctor-Patient Relationships Through Concierge Medicine