Using Artificial Intelligence To Profitably Trade The Stock Market
Lane Mendelsohn, Vice President of Market Technologies and VantagePoint, a trading software that uses artificial intelligence and neural networks to predict stock market trends with up to 86% joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lane Mendelsohn discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background and your role at Market Technologies and VantagePoint Software.
- Can you elaborate a bit on your father’s accomplishments in the space of AI & how he got started using it?
- How is VantagePoint able to predict stock market trends? How does that work?
- How are traders using VantagePoint in the markets to make money?
- Is it common for VantagePoint traders to use the software to trade as a full time job?
- Any exciting new plans for VantagePoint for the new year?
Lane Mendelsohn has been involved in the financial industry since the mid-1980’s, when he joined his father, Louis Mendelsohn, a widely recognized pioneer in the trading software industry, at VantagePoint Software. As a child, Lane accompanied his father to financial conferences and business meetings with industry participants. As a result, Lane essentially became familiar with the financial industry and developed relationships with many top technical analysts, brokers, software developers, and money managers.
In the following years, Lane contributed significantly to the company’s growing success as an Inc. 500 company. He became involved in virtually every aspect of the company’s operations including sales, marketing, research and development, trader education, website development, staff recruiting and training, and general management. In 2009 he was recognized by the Tampa Bay Business Journal as an honoree for the Up & Comers Award in the “30 Under 30” category. This award recognizes rising professionals committed to excellence in both their work and community environments. Focus, determination, persistence and a passion for the financial markets allows Lane to approach his responsibilities at Market Technologies with enthusiasm each day.
In this podcast, Lane explains that it is possible to predict stock market trends using Artificial Intelligence. He shares how traders have utilized this capability to turn profitable trades into a full-time career and how you can too.
People also listened to this: What is Artificial Intelligence & Why It’s the Next Big Thing