3 Quick Ways Healthcare Facilities can Instantly Increase their Online Presence
David Sanchez RN, Founder and CEO at Digitalis Medical, The Healthcare SEO Company joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest David Sanchez discuss the following:
- You’re an RN. How did you get involved in the world of digital marketing?
- How is healthcare SEO different than other industries?
- How can healthcare facilities improve their SEO on an ongoing basis?
- How do you know what to write about with your blog articles?
- How much does social media play a role in your website’s ranking?
David Sanchez has built a reputation as a registered nurse who can bring more new patients online for growing healthcare facilities. His agency Digitalis Medical has earned several SEO awards in the last two years to prove their digital marketing abilities.
- Top 25 Search Engine Optimization Companies 2019 – DesignRush
- Best SEO Web Design Agency in Arizona 2019 – Media Innovator Awards – CV Magazine
- Featured as a digital marketing authority in Search Engine Watch, G2 Crowd, BestCompany and others.
David loves helping medical facilities grow while saving lives from addiction. That’s what he’s passionate about.
With over 10 years of solving SEO and content marketing challenges with healthcare providers, his team knows how to reduce digital marketing costs, save valuable time, and consistently increase website traffic.
A little more about David…
He loves helping people. He became a registered nurse in 2009 and has worked in Emergency Departments in Phoenix and Prescott, Arizona, as well as surgery, behavioral health and PCU.
In the Emergency Department, David saw how so many people were struggling with addiction, but were unable to afford help and truly change their lives. He felt called to make a difference.
In 2014 he began Life Transformation Recovery, a nonprofit addiction treatment center. Although most of his patients were finding their facility online, he was spending too much time writing blog posts, frustrated with not seeing reliable results from the agencies they were working with, and spending too much money on digital advertising.
He started learning about SEO and decided, “My team can do a better job,” and started his own healthcare digital marketing team.
The entire Digitalis team is dedicated to saving lives from addiction. They donate 20% to recovery-based nonprofits, and their staff regularly volunteer for nonprofits who are recovery-focused.
People also listened to this: Sales, Technology & The Entrepreneur