RollCallz, an Automated and Unified Platform for Hybrid Classrooms
Chandran Elumalai, Co-founder, Developer & the Chief Technology Officer of a very cool app called RollCallz, an automated and unified platform for hybrid classrooms joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chandran Elumalai discuss the following:
- Tell us about yourself and what led you to the development of RollCallz?
- What is RollCallz? What barriers does it address for businesses in the education sector? And what are the benefits?
- Are there other businesses that RollCallz cater to other than in education?
- How much does it cost for businesses to install and use RollCallz?
- What are your plans in the next 5 years for RollCallz? Are there updates or new extensions to the app in the future?
Entrepreneurial, senior technology and software development leader with experience in building talented, motivated teams, Chandran is the co-founder and CTO of Rollcallz — a hybrid mode school operations platform.
With prior experience as Director of Software Engineering at GE Digital and Software Manager at GE Intelligent Platforms, Chandran’s strength is successfully shaping ‘what to build’ and leading product and commercial teams to develop and roll-out software products and applications.
A product of MIT Sloan School of Management and Babson College-Franklin W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Chandran also worked as a Systems Engineer at ABB Kraftwerke AG in Germany and Switzerland where he developed a GPS time synchronizing system for power plant equipment, machines and devices.
People also listened to this: The Growing Demand for After-School Programs