Rise Above Average: 3 Ways to Ignite Your Life
TedX Speaker Dr. Allana Todman-Da Graca and the Founder of ADG Services joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to rise above average and ignite your life.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Allana Todman-Da Graca discuss the following:
- You create digital products to help people reach their goals so what types of challenges do you help individuals and small business owners solve?
- Why do people give up on their goals after the new year?
- This year you have a special focus on helping Women to Build Confidence. Why?
- Your hosting a conference this year in Cambridge Massachusetts? Tell us about it.
- What is one way we can all find that spark in our lives to make our businesses stronger or build our personal confidence?
Dr. Allana Todman-Da Graca, is the Founder of ADG Services. Her 17 years in the education industry has allowed her to become highly sought out for helping students, individuals, and small business owners to rise above average. She can be found speaking at colleges, small business luncheons and more.
Her recent TEDx talk, reminds individuals to step out of their self-limiting beliefs to arrive at new milestones in their lives. Her books Tomorrow Can’t Wait, The Women Build Confidence Coaching Series and Chronicles of a poet, offer insight into how Da Graca has overcome setbacks and negative thinking.
As a business owner she has had the pleasure of offering women customized training around Confidence and Entrepreneurship. She is a contributing faculty member of Bentley University and Northeastern University in Boston.
People also listened to this: How to Bring Clarity to Your Organization with Brad Deutser