How to Bring Clarity to Your Organization with Brad Deutser
Brad Deutser, who has gone from working for the Ringling Brothers to founding a top consulting firm called Deutser, where he helps businesses find clarity and manage major transitions joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is called Leading Clarity: The Breakthrough Strategy to Unleash People, Profit and Performance.
- What is the clarity conundrum?
- Why do you advocate thinking inside the box?
- There are six sides to clarity. How do leaders best assess their six sides and work in the most efficient way to gain clarity for their organization?
- Would you share one of your exercises to help build purposeful positivity?
- Would you comment on dimensionality—what is it and how you’ve experienced it?
- What do you mean when you talk about “alignment”? How do leaders best create a culture that encourages it?
Brad Deutser is the Founder and CEO of Deutser, an award-winning management consulting firm that works with leaders to create great companies inside and out — in times of transition, growth and crisis.
Brad is a leading business consultant, creative strategist, executive coach, and trusted counselor to CEOs, Board Chairs and top corporate management for high-profile organizations – including numerous Fortune 100 companies and leading nonprofits. He works closely with leaders to help them build great companies inside and out, especially during times of transition and crisis through his unique approach to organizational clarity.
Brad is a frequent speaker on achieving clarity, leveraging culture, building sustainable brands from the inside, and managing crisis for advantage. He is active in the nonprofit community, as evidenced by his firm’s recognition from National Philanthropy Day and serves in leadership and board chair capacities for many organizations including Young Presidents Organization.
People also listened to this: How to create a self-managing company that increases sales and boosts employee morale