Red Mesa Prepares Cybersecurity Teams for Real-World Threats
Drew Porter, President and Founder at Red Mesa, a leading security consulting firm led by true experts with experience across the cybersecurity landscape joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell me more about Red Mesa’s products/services?
- In terms of prospective customers and verticals/industries, who will benefit most from Red Mesa’s technology?
- What are the worst cyberthreats out there today and what are the challenges do these risks pose for the future?
- Are there any technologies in cybersecurity that’s overhyped?
- How has COVID-19 changed the way companies are handling their cybersecurity?
Red Mesa has been the trusted advisor to companies who have seen it all, helping clients with issues ranging from widespread DDoS on critical business services and incident response management to terrorist threats against employees. Companies know they can trust Red Mesa because of what we have at the core of all our client relationships – Trust, Integrity, and Loyalty.
People also listened to this: A unique peer to peer delivery system all through an app