Nathan Jones, CEO or Xlear, global leader in creating natural, convenient, xylitol-based sinus and oral care products that support a healthy lifestyle joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nathan Jones discuss the following:
- How did you get involved with Xlear and what steps have you taken since to grow the company?
- What have you learned from working with your family, in this case your father? What would you advise to our listeners who might be thinking about going to business with their family members?
- You aim to help your customers with solving their immediate health issues with your brand’s xylitol-based products. But for anyone to use you products, they need to understand how they work and why is xylitol beneficial for them. How do you accomplish that in a way that your target audience understands it?
- What do you think is the future of the natural products health space?
- Fall is here which also means flu season. What tips do you want to share with our listeners on the topic of staying healthy this season?
Nathan Jones was born in Kansas City and he spent his formative years in Idaho, in a small town where his father was the town doctor. Later, in a pursuit to provide needed support for the entire family of 14 kids, Nathan’s parents have made the decision to move to Michigan, Mexico City, where he spent most of his childhood. When he was 16 years old, the family made another move, this time to Utah which is also where Nathan graduated from high school. He attended college for a year, spent a year in active duty, and also went on a two year mission with his church. He moved back home in 1994 and started attending Utah Valley University. Later, he made a transition to Seattle where he attended school to become a commercial diver – he used skills form this education when he worked as a diver in oilfields in Louisiana between 1995 and 2000. Another transition occurred when he moved back to Utah and founded Xlear in 2000 where he has been ever since.
People also listened to this: Discover How to Activate Your Skinny Genes with the SEXY Diet