Quiet Mind Epic Life with Matthew Ferry
Matthew Ferry, the author of Quiet Mind Epic Life who has coached over 8000 top performers to achieve Enlightened Prosperity™ since 1993 joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Matthew Ferry discuss the following:
- What is a quiet mind and why is it important for an entrepreneur/executive?
- How did you get on your path to a quiet mind?
- Are a quiet mind and an enlightened state the same thing?
- In your book, you talk about the rapid enlightenment process, what is that?
- Many of your clients are on Wall Street, how are they using the rapid enlightenment process to their advantage?
- What is enlightened prosperity?
- Why is enlightenment so damn good for business?
- What are some of the practices that our listeners can start doing to create a quiet mind?
Matthew Ferry, Master Life Coach, Spiritual Teacher & Best-Selling Author. Ferry is a thriving executive life coach and spiritual teacher. For the last 26 years, Ferry has coached thousands of top performers to achieve Enlightened Prosperity™. His books, videos, audios , and seminars utilize his street tested methodology called The Rapid Enlightenment Process™.
Among his many projects, Ferry manages a blog, hosts the podcast “Daily Enlightenment with Matthew Ferry,” spearheads The Ignite Mastermind, and teaches his unique process via Muscle Testing School. Ferry is also the author of Quiet Mind Epic Life, an Amazon Self Help and Spirituality best-seller in the US, Canada, Australia and Japan.
Matthew Ferry and his family live in Southern California.
People also listened to this: Underlying Ways to Revive the Lost Art of Relationship Building with Customers