Protecting your digital privacy and data
Jeremy Forsberg, CMO & VP at AXEL, a Las Vegas based tech company that provides a platform for users to link all of their digital files across all of their devices – without using a third party joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeremy Forsberg discuss the following:
- Please share some background about AXEL and the company’s mission.
- What problems does AXEL solve today, and why?
- How does AXEL’s services impact entrepreneurs and small business owners? What is significant about this?
- Many people still don’t understand blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Can you describe what the AXEL blockchain solution is, and how does it work?
- Do you think that blockchain is here to stay? If so, why?
Jeremy Forsberg is the CMO & VP of AXEL. Jeremy is responsible for AXEL’s strategic marketing and content initiatives, as well as spearheading the company’s blockchain project development.
Formerly, he was a co-founder and CEO of the NAVADA Group – a creative agency that worked with some of Europe’s most powerful and recognizable brands. He boosted audience engagement for a leading horse racing brand by over 2,000%, turning it into the top racing brand in the UK.
Jeremy is best known for leading the award-winning Road Respect campaign, wielding viral content to slash drunk driving incidents. Jeremy is a regular guest on BBC Radio and holds a postgraduate degree from Newcastle University. He also earned a CPE in Law from the University of Northumbria.