The Importance of Making Your Website Secure
Stefan Schulz, COO of Orpical Group, an online marketing and business consulting firm that specializes in web development via specialized service offerings joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Stefan Schulz discuss the following:
- What is GOGET SECURE?
- How did you come up with GOGET SECURE?
- What is HTTP and HTTPS?
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How do I know if my website is “SECURE”?
- What is the conversion process like?
- What will happen if business owners don’t make the switch?
- How does Google come into play?
- What are some common pitfalls of switching to HTTPS?
- Does HTTPS prevent websites from malicious attacks?
Stefan Schulz is an entrepreneur, brand enthusiast, and online marketing expert with 10+ years of diverse experience as a marketing consultant.
Stefan serves as the Chief Operating Officer of Orpical Group, a full-service marketing agency with locations in New Jersey and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His work has helped earn Orpical Group accolades including The Philadelphia Business Journal’s Top Branding Marketing and Media Services Companies, as well as Top Tech Employers List.
Stefan is also the founder of GOGET SECURE, the only specialized, branded SSL Installation service in the world. GOGET SECURE helps businesses convert their website from HTTP to HTTPS to protect user data, improve SEO, and increase conversions.
People also listened to this: Protecting your digital privacy and data