Michael Chierchio, the Creator of the Magiscriptor App that takes the hassle out of writing good product descriptions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Michael Chierchio discuss the following:
- Tell us more about Magiscriptor, why it was founded and give us a brief overview of your background.
- Why is A.I. so powerful when it comes to apps?
- What type of companies is Magiscriptor for?
- What type of platforms can you use the Magiscriptor app to sell on?
- What are some of the apps features?
- As a business owner, there never seems to be enough time in the day. Can you give our listeners some productivity tips for efficiency this new year?
- Any business lessons that would help young people when they first start in business?
- Talk to us about the price structure of the app and how much it costs?
Michael Chierchio, Creator of Magiscriptor, is a serial entrepreneur has over 15 years of experience in running multiple businesses, and close to ten years in the software industry. He first started in business at the young age of 21 where he helped in the family plumbing business. His other business endeavors include Posh Sidekick and Crosslisting.com. Based in Brooklyn, New York Michael is also a family man and musically inclined as he plays the drums, guitar and sings, along with helping his wife raise their young daughter.
People also listened to this: The Best Way to Grow a Tech Startup in this Economic Environment