PrePare: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Hiring
Raj Sheth, the author of “PrePare: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Hiring” & Co-Founder of Recruiterbox, a software that helps employers implement a predictable hiring process joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is the prePARE method and how does it work?
- Although you are in the recruitment industry, why did you have your own hiring problems and how did you overcome them?
- What would you say are some key things that entrepreneurs should consider when hiring?
- What are some of the common myths and mistakes surrounding the hiring process?
- Can the prePARE method be used in any company of any size?
Raj Sheth co-founded Recruiterbox, a software that helps employers implement a predictable hiring process. His goal is to make employers successful at hiring, and to that end, the Recruiterbox team is constantly finding ways to make its software the ultimate hiring companion.
In his own words …
“Co-founding a recruiting software firm helped me learn about hiring problems of over 1000 companies. Ironically, it did not make me better at my own hiring – until, after a ton of hiring, I learnt some great lessons. prePARE is my attempt at sharing these lessons.”
Raj has been published in the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and New York Times, and has authored many articles on small business hiring. He has also been interviewed on various hiring technology and startup podcasts. You can reach him on Twitter at @rsheth81.