Innovative Staffing Solutions for Anesthesiologists
Dr. John Ippolito the Founder of Aermed Logistix, an innovative healthcare solution for anesthesiology providers and facilities that makes the practice of medicine both efficient and excellent joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. John Ippolito discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about AerMed Logistix and what the company does?
- I understand that you had an interesting career in the home building business before you became a physician and also started AerMed Logistix. Can you tell us a little bit about your early career choice and how you believe it has helped you as a physician?
- Was your choice to start AerMed Logistix influenced at all by the changes to our health care system? If so, how have these changes impacted you as an anesthesiologist?
- As doctors practice medicine today, what are the biggest challenges they face in private practice?
- How does AerMed Logistix differ from a Locum Tenen business?
- What is the impact that you hope to have on health care with AerMed Logistix?
John Ippolito, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist and has practiced for more than 25 years. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine and performed his residency at Loyola Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Ippolito has affiliations at five Chicagoland hospitals and is licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois.
Dramatic changes in healthcare and how it is delivered and valued, led Dr. Ippolito to forge out on his own to create a practice model that would empower doctors to practice what they studied, medicine. While keeping care at the center of his practice, the model he developed, Aermed Logistix, also honors the pursuit of work-life balance for physicians.