The Hard Break: The Case for 24/6 Lifestyle
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Aaron Edelheit discuss the following:
- You are self-proclaimed workaholic. Who has changed his ways by taking a HARD BREAK, or a Sabbath, as you call it. And now you’re sharing your story and advice with rest of us in your new book! Tell us, what is a ‘HARD BREAK’!
- What are the benefits of a Hard Break?
- How did you come to realize you needed a Hard Break?
- The thought of turning off your cell phone for 24 hours can cause anxiety to many of us – how do get over this or ease into it?
- Many people benefit from a Hard Break, you share examples of other successful people in your book, can you share a few of them with us now?
AARON EDELHEIT is author of THE HARD BREAK: The Case for 24/6 Lifestyle (Ideapress Publishing, May 2018, Hardcover) and Chief Strategy Officer of FLO Technologies. Since selling his company, The American Home in 2015, Aaron founded Mindset Capital, a private investment firm. Aaron has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Bloomberg, and the New York Times and has given lectures on entrepreneurship and investments all over the U.S., Canada and South Africa.
Aaron serves on the board of the Moishe House Foundation and is a Partner of Social Venture Partners in Santa Barbara working on homelessness. Aaron lives in Santa Barbara, California with his wife and three children and loves Frank Sinatra, board games and (non-dairy) chocolate chip cookies.
People also listened to this: Teach to Work: How a Mentor, a Mentee, and a Project Can Close the Skills Gap in America