Pivoting a Business in Support of All Small Businesses
Olga Sagan, who founded Catch 22 Delivery in March 2020 to connect consumers with local businesses through online hosted directory exclusively for small restaurant businesses in one convenient, easy to find spot joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Start Up Companies Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Olga Sagan discuss the following:
- What was your journey to owning a business?
- Where did the concept Catch 22 Delivery come from?
- How does Catch 22 Delivery work to support local and small business?
- What are your plans to expanding Catch 22 to new areas?
- How do you plan on allowing Catch 22 free for businesses to use?
- Why is Catch 22 Delivery important to local communities?
- How many people do you have working at Catch 22 Delivery?
Olga Sagan is the sole owner of the nationally renowned Piroshky Piroshky. Founded in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market, Piroshky Piroshky has offered hand-crafted pies to loyal fans since 1992. She was named U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 2020 Washington Small Business Person of the Year, and founded Catch 22 Delivery in March 20202 to connect consumers with local businesses.
Catch22Delivery is an online hosted directory exclusively for small restaurant businesses in one convenient, easy to find spot. Designed and operated by the University of Washington undergrad and graduates, the portal directs customers to existing websites of participating restaurants. This ensures the businesses consumers are supporting have complete control over their own product and revenue.
People also listened to this: Entrepreneurs: Funding Outlook during COVID-19