eLosAngeles, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Legal Corner
Personal Injury Law: Pedestrian Safety
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:20 — 7.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California again joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michael Rubinstein discuss the following:
- You mentioned some concerning statistics about pedestrian accidents. Can you share these with some of our listeners?
- How does the law view pedestrian accidents?
- What can drivers do to help prevent a collision with a pedestrian?
- You mentioned that pedestrians can also take measures to help prevent these collision. Can you explain?
- Tell our listeners where they can learn more about pedestrian accidents and avoiding them in Los Angeles?
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters.
You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog at www.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer, Facebook at Rabbi Lawyer, and now on Instagram too! #Rabbilawyer.
Social Media Links: