Personal Injury Law: Common road and driving distractions
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California again joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
- We are talking today about common road and driving distractions. I suspect cell phone use is a common distraction and contributing factor to car crashes in Los Angeles—is that right?
- Are cell phones allowed at all for California drivers?
- Besides using cell phones, are there other types of common distractions for Los Angeles drivers?
- Could you elaborate a bit about those, give us some background information and maybe how to avoid these distractions?
- Where can our listeners learn more about avoiding these common driving distractions?
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters.
You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog at www.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer, Facebook at Rabbi Lawyer, and now on Instagram too! #Rabbilawyer.