Creating more innovative and entrepreneurial teams and organizational cultures through Radical Responsibility
Fleet Maull, an author, consultant and executive coach who facilitates deep transformations for individuals and organizations through his Radical Responsibility program joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is Radical Responsibility?
- Specifically how do the philosophy and practice of Radical Responsibility drive creativity and innovation?
- Entrepreneurs are natural risk takers. Aren’t they also naturally radically responsible?
- What role does fear play in all of this?
- What steps can leaders take to create a more innovative and entrepreneurial environment and culture in their organizations?
Fleet Maull is an author, consultant, trainer and executive coach who facilitates deep transformation for individuals and organizations through his philosophy and program of Radical Responsibility™. He is a tireless and dedicated servant leader working for positive social transformation as a mindfulness meditation teacher, social entrepreneur, change agent and innovative thought leader in several fields. He is the founder and President/CEO of Windhorse Seminars & Consulting, Prison Mindfulness Institute and the Engaged Mindfulness Institute.
Fleet is also a partner and senior consultant/trainer with New Line Consulting and a certified Oz Principle trainer with Partners in Leadership. Fleet has developed cutting edge mindfulness-based entrepreneurial leadership training, consulting and executive coaching programs, which he delivers in diverse business, nonprofit and government settings. He is particularly known for his pioneering work in mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training programs for prisoners, correctional officers, law enforcement, and other first responders. Fleet is a fully empowered senior meditation teacher in two venerable traditions and international organizations, Shambhala International and the Zen Peacemakers.