One lesson I wish I’d known before starting up
David Chambat the Founder and CEO of Villa Finder, an innovative platform for consumers to find and book a villa in Asia joins Enterprise Radio to share one lesson he wish he had known before starting up.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest David Chambat discuss the following:
- Can you tell me a bit about yourself and Villa-Finder.com?
- What is the one lesson you wish you had known before starting up?
- What kind of problems did you face because of that lesson? What did you do to overcome the challenges?
- When one goes to the website Villa-Finder.com, tell our listeners what they can expect by visiting the site…outside of the obvious?
- What’s next for Villa-Finder.com?
- If you have to choose one tip for aspiring entrepreneurs, what will it be?
David Chambat is the Founder and CEO of Villa Finder, an innovative platform for consumers to find and book a villa in Asia. Villa Finder a Singapore-based company, owns and operates Villa-Bali.com – featuring more than 500 private villas in Bali and Villa-Phuket.com, Samui-Villa.com, Mauritius-villa.com and SriLanka-Villa.com; the company leads the villa distribution in Asia-Pacific with more than 1,000 villas for rent. Villa Finder is a technology company developing innovative tools for owners to maximize their villa distribution.
Prior to founding Villa Finder, David managed the development of TVtrip.com, an online video platform for hotel marketing, throughout Asia and Pacific. TVtrip.com is now owned by Travelclick a leading hospitality distribution company.
Previously, David held several international positions within Air France-KLM. He started his career in 1995 in Germany before moving to Asia in 1997 where he held roles in Distribution and Marketing in Singapore and in Japan. In 2001 he was back to Europe to manage Air France’s distribution and on-line policy before moving in 2004 to Amsterdam to lead the integration of Air France and KLM as General Manager for the Netherlands.
David holds an MBA from INSEAD (Fontainebleau, Singapore) and a MSc from EDHEC (France).