Navigate the Current Job Market with Milton Hall
Milton Hall, CEO and Founder of Human Capital Consultants LLC, an executive search firm headquartered in D.C. joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the details of today’s job market and how you can make it work for your business or career.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Milton Hall discuss the following:
- How would you describe the current job market and do you have any predictions for the coming year?
- What does this mean for job seekers and employers?
- What are your recommendations for attracting and retaining top talent in the current market? What are your recommendations for those searching for a job?
- How can an organization such as Human Capital Consultants, LLC facilitate the hiring process for job seekers and those looking to hire?
- What inspired you to launch your company in 2003?
Milton Hall is the President and CEO of Human Capital Consultants, LLC, an Executive Search Firm specializing in the placement of Human Resources professionals.
For the past 28 years, Milton has worked with Senior Executives and Human Resources leaders in corporate and non-profit organizations to combat challenges relating to attracting and retaining top talent.
Milton holds an MBA in Strategic Leadership and Management Principle from the University of Maryland, and is a University of Pennsylvania – Wharton School of Business Leadership Development Institute graduate.
He is also Life Coach, Motivator, Speaker, and Radio and Print Media Commentator.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: The Most Powerful Employee Motivation Technique Ever!