Frans Van Hulle, CEO & Co-Founder of ReviMedia which is a full service online lead generation company joins Enterprise Radio! ReviMedia is specialized in developing and executing direct response and performance marketing campaigns and an advanced lead generation system.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Frans Van Hulle discuss the following:
- What are some of the biggest trends you expect to take place in the lead gen space for the remainder of 2013? Also, what do you expect to see in the Lead Generation space in particular over the next few years?
- What kind of impact are you seeing mobile have on the lead generation business? How has this changed the landscape over the past few years?
- When it comes to lead generation, how do you strike the right balance between quantity and quality?
- What are your top three lead gen scoring tips for B2B marketers?
- Is it necessary for businesses to invest in lead gen technology or can they be successful without making this a part of their overall business plan?
Frans Van Hulle, CEO/Co-Founder of ReviMedia, is a “serial entrepreneur” with more than 10 years’ of experience in the online marketing space. In 2000, Frans co-founded Emexus, a mobile services company that quickly established itself as a global leader in mobile marketing and entertainment. In 2005, following Emexus’ success, Frans moved his operation from Holland to New York, where he established the company as a leader in mobile content. The company was acquired in 2006.
In 2010, Frans co-founded ReviMedia with Bas Offers, based on the idea of building a lead generation platform from the ground up, that specializes in developing and executing direct response marketing campaigns at the highest level.
In 2013, Frans co-founded PetPremium, an innovative concept for pet insurance with headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. Frans is an active investor and is always exploring possible new business ventures.