Mental Health Treatment and Working During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Dr. Rinku Shah of the Clear Wellness Group joins Enterprise Fit Radio to talk about Mental Health Treatment and Working During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Rinku Shah discuss the following:
- Tell me about Clear Wellness Group and what you offer?
- You are currently offering COVID-19 Antibody testing. Tell me about this experience.
- Are you still seeing regular mental health patients or focusing on COVID-19 antibody testing?
- How do you feel the pandemic has impacted the mental health of the world?
- You recently opened your clinic and the world was hit by a global pandemic, how has this changed you as a doctor and as a mother?
Dr. Rinku Shah and Dr. Manan Trivedi formed Clear Wellness Group with the intention of providing the community with great medicine. Medicine that focuses on disease prevention, as well as providing patients with a multidisciplinary support system.
Dr. Shah specializes in ADHD management, generalized anxiety disorder and chronic depression. She truly enjoys engaging with her patients and forming lasting relationships, a rarity in today’s impersonal medical world.
Dr. Trivedi also shares these values and utilizes his double board certifications to provide novel therapies including IV Ketamine, bringing relief to those suffering with mental health issues as well as those with chronic pain.
People also listened to this: Self Care, Including How to Achieve Work-Life Balance