Self Care, Including How to Achieve Work-Life Balance
Dr. Casey Noreika of Clarity Clinic Chicago, a network of four outpatient facilities in the Greater Chicago area, that offer clinical psychiatry and therapy services joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Casey Noreika discuss the following:
- Your clinic in the Greater Chicago area has four locations. It’s obviously successful. What sets it apart?
- What is your advice for how and when people should determine when they need to seek therapy or professional psychiatric help?
- We hear a lot about work-life balance. What’s your advice for achieving it?
- What is the most common misconception about mental health care that you hear or read? How does that misconception prevent people from getting ahead?
- Nowadays, you hear many people describe themselves as anxious or struggling with anxiety. How have anxiety disorders become more prevalent than they were in the past?
- How do you support your staff and keep them up to date on the latest certifications, education, and information pertaining to the field of mental health?
- What are some tips to achieving and maintaining optimal mental wellness?
- What’s your biggest piece of advice for an upcoming professional in this field?
Additional Tip: For success in business, figure out your core values in your own life and translate those into your work environment. Make sure you have a very distinct mission that encapsulates what you’re trying to accomplish —again, personally and professionally— and what motivates you. And make sure this is all clear to the people who work for you. If you’re clear about your goals and drivers, your employees will feel inspired by your clarity and focus.
Dr. Casey Noreika holds a Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology. She specializes in working with middle aged and older adults, including geriatric individuals. She has experience working with a variety of anxiety based disorders, as well as stress management, adjustment difficulties, and depression.
People also listened to this: Flowly Brings Hope to Chronic Pain and Anxiety Sufferers