Meet Alisa Levin of Chicago’s Levin Law Ltd: You’ve Never Met a Lawyer Like Her
Alisa Levin, an Attorney in Chicago & Owner of Levin Law, Ltd. joins Enterprise Radio. Levin Law Ltd. is a full service Chicago boutique law firm that handles Real Estate, Litigation and Appellate Law.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Legal Corner Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Alisa Levin discuss the following:
- What does Levin Law Ltd. do?
- How do you as an attorney, with so many other lawyers in the marketplace, set yourself apart? How do you get your clients to trust you?
- In the area of Real Estate Law, how can you help individual and corporate clients meet their goals or solve their problems? How do you switch gears between residential and commercial real estate and litigation and writing or going to court – arne’t they very different?
- What is the one piece of advice that you would give to everyone in terms of handling legal issues? Is there something you see that a lot of clients (or even all of them) seem to have trouble with? Any commonalities?
- I know you do a lot of writing. I bet people would be surprised at how much writing lawyers do. Is that why legal services are so expensive? Are you being paid to simply think? Why does it take so long?
- Do you think that everyone needs an attorney on their speed dial? What areas of law would you recommend that people have someone by the ready?
- Are lawyers truly specialized? How does your practice handle the wide variety of legal issues that your clients bring to you? Can one lawyer handle everything a client needs?
Alisa Levin is a graduate of Loyola University New Orleans (JD ’03) and The John Marshall Law School (LLM ’04), as well as Arizona State University (BS ’98). Alisa Levin’s background in construction, real estate and commercial matters is put to work for her clients on a daily basis as the founder of Levin Law, Ltd. A Boutique firm in the heart of Ukrainian Village, and servicing clients nationally, Alisa Levin utilizes her litigation and construction and real estate industry insider knowledge to guide clients in all things from transactional real estate, collections, commercial litigation, appellate litigation, landlord/tenant, commercial and residential real estate litigation, among others, in addition to providing general counsel services for a number of entities nationwide.
Alisa is currently a co-host and associate producer of a new Chicago talk-show called BarTalk, that is currently in production and will soon be airing in Chicago weekly. The show presents a panel of Chicago attorneys whose collective experience spans decades and provides insights on areas of litigation, estate planning and eldercare, family law, litigation and real estate. BarTalk also introduces the audience to many guests who are interviewed and brought to the show to highlight the many facets of law and politics and current events, for all things Chicago, as well as nationally.
In addition to her work in her lawfirm and in media production, Alisa has previously served as an adjunct and lecturing professor at DePaul University College of Law, has authored a number of scholarly articles, and she writes a blog known as Chicago Law Source (located on the web at www.chicagolawsource.blogspot.com). Alisa is available for public speaking serves as a presenter for many Chicago businesses offering lectures and presentations on legal and real estate issues as well as motivational speaking. Alisa has worked on thousands of different real estate transactions and litigation matters, and her expertise is trusted nationwide. Her competence and dedication has been rewarded with selection the past five years to the Illinois SuperLawyer’s lists (an honor bestowed upon less than 3% of Illinois attorneys) and Alisa has been previously nominated for inclusion within Chicago Magazine’s 40 Under Forty Lawyers to Watch in multiple years.
Levin Law Ltd. is located at 2138 W. Chicago Avenue, Chicago, Illinois and Alisa can be reached at (312) 720-0082, or via the web at: www.levinlawltd.com.