Why Spruiking is Back
Desley Cowley, Owner of Spruiker Hire, an innovative, disruptive business model that has been designed to make a difference by helping retailers create amazing income generating community focussed events for their businesses joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eAustralia, our Australian entrepreneurs & business owners.
- Why is Spruiking Back?
- What are some practical low cost activities retailers can do to entice more customers?
- What are the key factors that will increase retailers chances of success when planning an event?
- What are the top tips for spruikers?
- How can Spruiker Hire help retailers?
Desley Cowley is an independent licensed shopping centre manager, speaker, trainer and facilitator. She works with owners and developers to turn underperforming retail assets into vital and profitable community hubs and helps shopping centres and retailers source and train quality talent for events, promotions and sales activities.
Desley has developed her business Spruiker Hire to include a national online talent directory and training course to help retailers better compete with online marketers and also understand why it’s even more important in this technological age for them to create an awesome experience for their shoppers and community.
She also offers a unique suite of products specifically targetting retail.
· Retail Community – Community Builder
· Shopping centre owners/developers/managers – The Retail Road to Recovery
· Retailers – The Spruiker Hire GLC Method Workshops
· Retail talent – Spruiker/sales training and online directory
It’s her vision to build inclusive compassionate fun loving online and offline retail and hospitality communities across Australia designed to make a difference by helping retailers create amazing income generating community focussed events for their businesses.
Desley is a CCIQ partner, member of the CQUni Regional Engagement Committee – Rockhampton and is also President of BusiWomen Inc, a Capricorn Coast based not for profit that provides opportunities for women in business to connect.
Desley’s goal for giving up her well paying day job is to have the freedom to travel, be a grey nomad and earn a great income, while maintaining her home base in Central Queensland.
People also listened to this: The 3 Big Secrets Great Brand Ambassadors Know that Keep Their Clients Coming Back