May AI help you? Future Proofing for Conversational AI
Christi Olson, the Head of Evangelism for Bing at Microsoft joins Enterprise Radio to discuss future proofing for conversational AI. Since 2015, Christi has been annually recognized by PPC Hero and her peers as one of the 25 Most Influential PPC Experts.
- What does the future of search and digital look like? How do you expect behaviors to change in the next 3-5 years that businesses should be aware of?
- You mentioned conversational AI, voice search, and voice assistance. What is the difference between Voice Search and Voice Assistance?
- Is voice assistance hype or will there be real economic impact through voice assistance?
- What is the opportunity with Voice Search? Can a business become the spoken response to questions that people ask Siri, Alexa, Cortana, or the Google Assistant?
- According to Amazon, there are over 30,000 voice skills available today. You mention that it’s an area of opportunity for growth but is it the marketplace already saturated and how should businesses think about Voice Skills as part of their strategy?
- Chatbots aren’t exactly new AND many businesses already have a chatbot on their website. What is the difference between intelligent chatbots and the bots that were created 3-5 years ago?
Tip: Consumer behavior is beginning to shift and change as consumers get more comfortable using voice assistance and conversational based technology. Stay ahead of the curve by starting to adapt your marketing strategies today and discover how to create more meaningful relationships with your customers through conversational AI based technology.
Christi Olson is the Head of Evangelism for Bing at Microsoft and is on the Board of Directors for the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) and the University of Idaho School of Business. For over a decade Christi has led Digital Marketing teams at Microsoft, Expedia, Harry & David, Pointmarc and Point It. She is passionate about search marketing and has spent her career helping businesses solve their marketing challenges and goals through studying and analyzing data to develop actionable insights and strategies.
Christi has been recognized by PPC Hero and her peers as one of the top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts in 2018, 2017 and 2016 and 2015. Her love for digital has driven her to speak at hundreds of conferences including Mumbrella, AdWeek, the American Marketing Association, Digital Dealer, Digital Marketing Conference Series, SMX, PubCon, HeroConf and Search Insider Summit.
Olson is also a contributing author about all things Marketing, Search and Conversational AI on sites like HuffingtonPost, TheNextWeb, Entrepreneur, MarketingProfs, MediaPost, Search Engine Land, and Search Engine Journal.
When she’s not thinking about digital marketing, Christi and her husband Jason, like to run and do crossfit, while trying to keep up with their 2 year old son, Roy.
People also listened to this: Democratizing Artificial Intelligence