Democratizing Artificial Intelligence
Sameer Maskey, Founder & CEO of Fusemachines Inc., an Artificial Intelligence company that is trying to democratize AI through services, software and education joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sameer Maskey discuss the following:
- What is Artificial Intelligence and how can businesses leverage the power of AI?
- Is the shortage of AI talent real or fake news? What is the role of Fusemachines in this landscape?
- How do you balance the core business of the company with its social mission? Are they connected?
- How have your background and experiences shaped your company?
- Tell us more about this 10,000 scholarship program that you guys announced?
- Why do you think we need to train AI engineers around the world especially in developing countries?
Mr. Sameer Maskey is the Founder of Fusemachines, Inc. and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Maskey has more than 15 years of experience in natural language processing/machine learning/data science. He currently teaches Data Science and Technology Entrepreneurship at Columbia University. He has published more than 20 peer reviewed articles and served as a Session Chair, a Program Committee member, and a Review Committee member of many International Conferences.
Founded in 2013, Fusemachines Inc. is a pioneer in the field of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and is fueled by the research of its Founder/CEO Sameer Maskey (an Adjunct Assistant Professor at Columbia University teaching Machine Learning and AI for Business).
Fusemachines’ mission is to put AI in everyone’s hands through education, software & services. The company has successfully provided its products and services to a myriad of industries, helping companies solve real world problems through the use of AI innovations.
People also listened to this: Security tokens could be the next big thing in crypto assets