Maria Pergolino, SVP of Global Marketing at Apttus, which helps companies speed up their sales and revenue operations joins Enterprise Radio to talk about marketing as it relates to Silicon Valley.
- What in your mind is most exciting – or challenging – about marketing for a B2B company, vs. one that is consumer-facing?
- What’s your biggest professional accomplishment, and why?
- How have advancements in technology changed the way we market businesses today?
- What advice do you have for other female marketers in the tech industry?
- What’s one big change you think we’ll see in the marketing space over the next ten years?
Maria is responsible for go-to-market strategies at Apttus, the leading and hyper-growth Quote-to-Cash solutions provider. She holds over 15 years of marketing experience, and is known for building world-class teams that drive growth, product differentiation, and category development with award winning-campaigns in brand, demand generation, customer advocacy, strategic events and communications.
Recently Maria has been recognized with a Stevie Award for Women in Business and has been named to both the Top 50 Most Influential People and 20 Women to Watch from the Sales Lead Management Association. She has a Marketing Degree and MBA from the School of Business at Rutgers University and is a Salesforce Certified Administrator.
Maria is a frequent speaker and writer on varied Marketing, E-Commerce and Sales industry trends. Prior to Apttus, Maria held leadership roles at Marketo and Shunra Software (acquired by HP).