Lemonlight Media CEO Discusses Video Production in the Digital Age
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Hope Horner discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience a little about your background and when your entreprenuer bug started?
- Can you talk a little about how you founded Lemonlight and a little about the company.
- What obstacles, if any, have you had to overcome in your years of being an entrepreneur?
- Can you talk a little about crowdfunding and what Lemonlight does for those projects?
- How can people contact you if they are interested in video/production services?
Hope Horner is a three-time entrepreneur who grew up in Tennessee. When she turned 18, Horner moved from her small hometown to Los Angeles, CA to attend Pepperdine University, where she graduated with a degree in International Business. Horner has been featured in Inc.’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs to watch in 2017, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur and multiple other publications highlighting her successes in the Silicon Beach community over the past decade. She is currently working on her third startup, Lemonlight, an LA Based business that produces and distributes branded video content at scale.