Making Sustainability and Transparency Business Objectives
Matts Johansen, the CEO at Aker BioMarine, a biotech innovator and Antarctic krill-harvesting company joins Enterprise Radio to discuss making sustainability and transparency your business objectives.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Matts Johansen discuss the following:
- Tell us more about Aker BioMarine?
- You mention improving planetary health as a main business objective. Can you tell us more about that?
- In addition to sustainability, transparency is something that Aker BioMarine takes very seriously; can you tell us more about that?
- Is it true that technology and sustainability can go hand in hand? And how is Aker BioMarine an innovator when it comes to technology?
- As a leader in the krill oil industry, it appears that Aker BioMarine has a lot to share in the way of sustainable practices. Do you have any tips for other companies looking to make sustainability and transparency priorities for their business?
Matts Johansen is the CEO at Aker BioMarine, a biotech innovator and Antarctic krill-harvesting company. As Aker BioMarine’s CEO, Matts is on a mission to improve human and planetary health. Before being named the CEO in 2015, Matts was the COO of Aker BioMarine. Prior to joining Aker BioMarine in 2009, he was the CMO at Telefonica O2. Before that he studied at Oslo University College and Columbia University.
People also listened to this: Helping support women artisans around the world