Making Hemp Great Again
Raj Doshi, CEO of Lokus Nutrition, a direct to consumer cannabidiol (CBD) oil company joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Cannabis Entrepreneur Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Raj Doshi discuss the following:
- What does your business do and why did you start it?
- How do you distinguish your business in a highly competitive industry?
- What are your biggest challenges?
- Where do you see the CBD industry in 5 years?
- What advice do you have for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs?
Raj Doshi is Co-Founder & CEO of Lokus Nutrition and the Founder & CEO of DKR Media.
Before starting his own companies, Raj was with Microsoft, The Search Agency, and Deutsche Bank Securities. His career blends between marketing and finance, and he has been an advisor to many start-ups and large organizations.
Raj is a thought leader in the digital advertising industry, and has contributed to various blogs, case studies, and publications. He is a graduate of the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.
People also listened to this: Advancing the human condition through food and beverage