Making Good Presentations and Preventing the Errors that Lead to Bad Ones
Lee Featherby, Chief Executive Officer at PowerfulPoints, a visual communication specialist company which creates presentations, videos, motion graphics and other digital media to help their customers deliver effective, concise, targeted messaging joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lee Featherby discuss the following:
- What are the key factors which make a good, effective presentation?
- What are the most obvious differences between a good, effective presentation, and one which won’t effectively engage an audience?
- What have you found are the most effective methods or techniques people need to employ when giving a presentation?
- What are some of the common mistakes people make when presenting their ideas to groups?
- How easy is it for them to fix these errors, and what can they do?
Lee Featherby is the Chief Executive Officer of PowerfulPoints. Having been perfecting the art of presentation for more than 30 years, he formed PowerfulPoints to address the growing need among organisations to improve their presentations and meet the changing needs of their audiences. Since forming the company, he has worked with some of the world’s most prestigious organisations, including McDonald’s, BHP, MasterCard, Coca-Cola and AMP.
People also listened to this: Lab-Grown Diamonds for Every Couple: Great Heights