Lab-Grown Diamonds for Every Couple: Great Heights
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alexander Weindling discuss the following:
- Where did you get the inspiration to create Great Heights?
- How important is it to you to represent a brand that’s so inclusive?
- How has the diamond industry changed over the past decade?
- How has the buyer persona shifted (baby boomers vs millennials)?
- Where do you think the industry will be in another 10 years?
Alexander Weindling is the President and or Founder of five jewelry companies, and orchestrated the sale and monetization of three of them. Two others remain leaders in the jewelry space with wholesale revenues beyond $100m. Significant experience as President of North America and GlobalManaging Director of Jewelry for Georg Jensen, the heritage brand of Denmark and its royal family.
Alex is an Honors graduate of Brown University, a longstanding member of the 24kt Club, YPO, a former board member of Jewelers for Children and advisor to numerous investment firms and private equity funds.
People also listened to this: Using Data Beyond the Transaction to Create Exceptional Customer Experiences & Achieve Operational Excellence