Making Explosive Environments Safer: Non-sparking Tools
Hector Maggi, Managing Director at TFT PNEUMATIC, a Distributor of non-sparking grinders and cutting tools as well as industrial pneumatic tools joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Hector Maggi discuss the following:
- What is TFT Pneumatic, and how does it help its clients?
- Who are the potential buyers of your products?
- How does a small business compete against industry giants?
- What are the benefits of using your tools in explosive environments?
- How do you do sales in an industry so complex like this?
- Knowing what you know now, if you had to start the same company again, would you do anything differently?
- What is the future of the oil and gas industries, in the scope of the need for renewable energy and the massive drop in oil barrel price?
- Are you involved in other ventures besides industrial tools?
Hector Maggi brings over 20 years of experience in the pneumatic tool industry. As a Managing Director for TFT-PNEUMATIC, Hector is dedicated to bringing to market the latest innovations to increase safety while reducing cost and maintenance downtime. With a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and a Master in Business Administration, Hector is focused on adding value and benefits to TFT-PNEUMATIC’s customers throughout the US and other parts of the World.
Over his career Hector has worked in a great variety of industry which includes Forges, foundries, railcars, military, wind towers, shipyards, automotive manufacturing plants, Oil & Gas Platforms, Refineries and Petro Chemical plants, Mines as well as others. His Mechanical Engineering degree and vast experience allow him to talk with customers at all levels of the Organizations. His goal is to find the upmost benefit to his clients and thus seek longstanding mutually beneficial relationships.
People also listened to this: Manage your team well even as the future changes daily