Manage your team well even as the future changes daily
Ed Muzio, CEO of Group Harmonics and one of only a few organizational experts in the world that work with senior leaders and their team simultaneously, to improve culture by changing group behavior again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ed Muzio discuss the following:
- You say that the COVID-19 crisis was, and continues to be, a management crisis. Why?
- When things are this uncertain, what should management do? Do they stop trying to predict the future?
- What can be done about meetings and conversations getting waylaid by so many concerns and issues?
- The current environment leads to more disagreements and more stress. What should be done about that?
- You do a lot of work with executives and senior managers. Is this advice limited to them? How can it work at other levels?
- Any final tips for managers as they try to navigate all this uncertainty?
Ed Muzio is CEO of Group Harmonics, a bestselling and award-winning author, and one of the few people in the world doing systems-level coaching with senior leaders and their teams simultaneously, helping executive teams shift the entire culture of their organizations. An expert in the scientific study of modifying group behavior, he is a sought-after consultant to leadership and management teams worldwide and a popular media source. His bestselling book, Iterate: Run a Fast, Flexible, Focused Management Team (An Inc. Original, 2018), converts 70 years of research and experience to straightforward practices that make companies run better. Learn more at IterateNow.com or review some of Ed’s recent appearances at here.