Making a Marc on the World with underwear!
Dan Barry, Founder of Marc Skid, LLC, a cheeky, eco-friendly underwear brand owner with a passion for giving back joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Barry discuss the following:
- What is the inspiration behind Marc Skid?
- What sets your product apart from the rest of the underwear industry?
- How many months/years of prep and work went into the brand before the launch?
- What advice would you give to aspiring social entrepreneurs what want to start a social impact brand?
- Tell us about the cheeky name?
- Why should people choose Marc Skid?
Dan Barry, founder of Marc Skid, LLC, a cheeky, eco-friendly underwear brand owner with a passion for giving back. Made with the finest cotton, Organic Pima, and with a recycled water bottle in each waistband, Marc Skid underwear is dedicated to the betterment of the world and its people.
The mission of the brand is to allow people to Make Their Marc on the World by donating four dollars per pair to 4-Star Charities dedicated to saving, feeding, and curing the world.
People also listened to this: Travel ecommerce marketing