Paul Campaniello, VP of Global Marketing at Login VSI that maximizes the end-user experience for all digital workspaces joins joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Paul Campaniello discuss the following:
- Can you give us the high-level rundown of your company’s technology offerings?
- Talking about your product solutions, can you give readers a few examples of how your offerings are unique? What are your differentiators?
- The pandemic has a shifted to working from home. What are your thoughts on this? And how has it changed things for your company?
- Do you have any tips and tricks on what people should be doing now to better prepare for this to either continue, or happen again down the line?
- Will workers decide they want to go back to the office when this thing passes, or is there a small or large percentage of workers who will demand to continue to work from home? Or is there a cost savings for them to keep people at home instead?
Paul Campaniello is the Vice President of Global Marketing at Login VSI. He is responsible for global marketing and communications, including GTM strategy, sales enablement, brand management, product marketing, demand generation, and analyst & public relations. Paul has held senior marketing roles at a variety of technology companies, and he holds both a BS and a MBA from Bentley University.
People also listened to this: Mark Tattersall discusses the importance of insurtech in today’s world