Brands Don’t Win: How Transcenders Change the Game
Stan Bernard, the President of Bernard Associates, LLC, the creator of The Transcender System™ and the author of his new book “Brands Don’t Win: How Transcenders Change the Game”joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- The title of your book, Brands Don’t Win, is definitely contrarian and seems to go against what we all believe about branding. Why don’t brands win?
- The book explains the Transcender System – a unique, three-step system that you’ve developed. Can you explain it and tell us how it can change any organization or brand?
- Can you give us some examples of companies that use the Transcender System effectively?
- In the book you draw parallels between branding and politics – and political campaigns. Can you explain why?
- Is the Transcender System a marketing strategy or a company-wide initiative? Can it work for brands or companies of any size or in any market?
- Where do you see branding heading in 2022 and beyond? Do you see any trends taking shape that brands need to start planning for?
Stan Bernard, MD, MBA is an internationally-recognized, award-winning global competition consultant, keynote speaker, and published author. He is the President of Bernard Associates, LLC and the creator of The Transcender System™. A former Senior Fellow at The Wharton School of Business, Dr. Bernard has been a consultant to leading businesses around the world for nearly four decades, working with more than 150 companies across six continents.
Over 15,000 professionals have participated in his firm’s competitive simulations (“business war games”), Transcender System training workshops, Transcender System seminars, and speaking engagements.
People also listened to this: Lessons Learned from 200 Years of Booms and Busts in the U.S. Economy