Living the True American Dream in a COVID-19 World
Austin Laudenslager, Founder and CEO of Three Sevens Tribe, LLC, part online business coaching and consulting program and part digital marketing agency joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Austin Laudenslager discuss the following:
- What are the five ways to create passive income online?
- How can passive income be utilized to eliminate any form of debt?
- The student debt crisis – the cycle of needing money for college, needing college for a job and then needing a job to pay for college.
- The analogy of feeling tired not because you’ve done too much, but because you’ve done too little of what sparks a light in you.
- Explain Tiny Home = Tiny Mortgage = Financial Freedom
Austin Laudenslager is a philanthropist, entrepreneur, online business and automation consultant, tiny home developer, travel photographer and Yachtmaster. He is the Founder and CEO of Three Sevens Tribe, LLC and co-founder of Trifecta Tiny Homes – two revolutionary organizations that enable anyone to achieve financial freedom and effectively become the best they can be. Laudenslager is also the author of What a Time to Be Alive!, an international best-seller in eight categories in seven countries. Laudenslager has been traveling the world full-time since January 2019.
People also listened to this: Evolution Past Accomplishment with Alison Crosthwait