How to go from being a lawyer and a mom to running a successful home cleaning business
Elena Ledoux, the Co-Founder of Superb Maids, #1 Maid Service in Las Vegas joins Enterprise Radio. An Uzbek immigrant, she practiced law in Honolulu, Hawaii before moving to Las Vegas with her family and starting a professional house cleaning company.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Elena Ledoux discuss the following:
- What do you do for sales and marketing? What caused your fast growth? What were the best channels for acquiring new clients?
- Should I start a company? What if I’m not an entrepreneur? (I’m a lawyer, accountant, stay-at-home-mom, etc. and I’m not sure I can do this)
- What do you do for branding? How do you differentiate yourself? How did you come with with a logo?
- Where do you find employees?
- Would you do it again? Would you choose a different business?
Elena Ledoux is the Co-Founder of Superb Maids, an award-winning service in Las Vegas. She was born in the Soviet Union, and immigrated to US in 1999. She went on to graduate from Widener University Law School in Wilmington, Delaware and clerking for judges in New Jersey, Elena practiced insurance defense law in Honolulu, Hawaii for 11 years. Afterwards, she took a 2-year sabbatical, living in Europe with her husband James and their two sons. Upon return to US, they settled in Las Vegas. Two years ago, when her childhood friend Nargi won a green card lottery and immigrated to US, they started a home cleaning business – Superb Maids. It now employs 33 people, won several awards, including the Review Journal’s Best of Las Vegas gold in 2016.