Pat Bauer, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Heartland Dental, the nation’s largest dental support organization (DSO) providing non-clinical, administrative support services joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Pat Bauer discuss the following:
- What will be the main areas of growth and plans for development for the coming years at Heartland Dental?
- What targets have been put in place, and how will they be achieved?
- What have been some of the main challenges for your company and industry – and how will these be used to strengthen the company?
- How have you promoted a strong and unique corporate culture at Heartland Dental?
- You just made a major acquisition of Tru Family Dental. Can you tell us about it and how you integrate the new company into yours?
An integral member of the Heartland Dental family since its infancy, Patrick (Pat) Bauer brings more than 25 years in dental and healthcare operations management to the company. As President and Chief Executive Officer, he is responsible for the oversight and management of all operations and day-to-day functions of Heartland Dental.
Bauer possesses a passion for promoting both personal and professional growth that stretches beyond his daily duties. In his spare time, he is a certified instructor for the Advanced Achievement Leadership program with Dr. Gerald Bell at the University of North Carolina. Bauer is a graduate of Concordia College.
People also listened to this: How to find fulfillment and practice self-development