How to find fulfillment and practice self-development
Todd Resnick, President of One Seven, a $1 billion registered investment advisor that provides a comprehensive business management platform to financial advisors joins Enterprise Radio. He has also pioneered 7-Tool Advisor, a self-development and practice management program for advisors.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Financial Channel.
- How did you get your start in financial services?
- What inspired you to go independent?
- What have you learned from your work?
- Tell us what inspired 7-Tool Advisor? What does a 7-Tool Advisor mean?
- How can advisors continue to find fulfillment in their careers, especially amid COVID-19 and work from home restrictions?
Todd Resnick is the President and co-founder of One Seven, a $1 billion RIA he and his team formed over 4 years ago. Todd’s aspirations were always to find a career where he could impact people’s lives for the better, and create relationships that went far beyond “deal making.” What drew him to the world of financial planning was the fact that even though the markets would go up and down, the relationships forged through that journey would last a lifetime.
People also listened to this: Fintech entrepreneur Philip Belamant unfolds the UK-based By Now Pay Later platform Zilch