Key recommendations for Managers & Consultants
Peter H. Christian, consultant, mentor, speaker, adjunct professor, and author of two recently released books, “What About the Vermin Problem?” and Influences and Influencers”, both Amazon best sellers joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- What made you want to write and release your two business books, “What About the Vermin Problem?” and Influences and Influencers”?
- What are the 2-3 key recommendations that you provide for Managers?
- What are the 2-3 key recommendations that you provide for Consultants?
- What are some of the positive outcomes of these influencers that you have witnessed?
- What are some of the negative outcomes of these influencers that you have witnessed?
- What do you hope or expect people to take away after reading these books?
Peter is a hands on business executive and trusted adviser with 40 years of professional experience. He brings a practical knowledge to solve problems working as a part of the client’s company to help ensure their success. He listens to the employees, managers, and executives and understands their concerns and issues. He then provides focused and realistic approaches to address and resolve them.
He played a key role in the 700% growth of Crayola over his 17 years with the company. Since then, he has worked with 300+ companies. These ranged from million dollar to Fortune 100 enterprises. He has helped them to reduce costs and increase profitability by millions of dollars while adding and saving thousands of jobs.
He is a best best selling author on Amazon of the books “What About the Vermin Problem?” and “Influences and Influencers. He has also contributed a number of articles to professional Journals.
He is an active consultant, writer and adjunct professor at Alvernia University and works with students at Rutgers and Lehigh Universities.
People also listened to this: How People Can Effectively Partner with Advanced AI in the Coming Feeling Economy