Artificial Intelligence, Authors, Enterprise Radio, EPN News
How People Can Effectively Partner with Advanced AI in the Coming Feeling Economy
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:32 — 21.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Ming-Hui Huang, an internationally recognized expert on AI and co-author of “The Feeling Economy: How Artificial Intelligence Is Creating the Era of Empathy“ joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ming-Hui Huang discuss the following:
- Why is artificial intelligence creating a “Feeling Economy”?
- How will jobs change in the Feeling Economy?
- You say that the Feeling Economy will be a time of unprecedented power and influence for women. Why?
- STEM is the hot thing right now. Is it really true that STEM training will be obsolete?
- Is there evidence in recent political elections that empathy is now key, and rationality is becoming less important?
- Can AI be creative?
- Will AI ever get to the point where it is smarter than people in all ways?
- What is necessary to produce AI that has feeling intelligence?
Ming-Hui Huang is Distinguished Research Fellow at the Center for Excellence in Service at the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, and Distinguished Professor, Department of Information Management, College of Management, National Taiwan University. A leading researcher and frequent contributor to both academic and managerial journals in AI and service, she is also Editor-in-Chief Elect of the Journal of Service Research (JSR).
Learn more about their new book, The Feeling Economy: How Artificial Intelligence Is Creating the Era of Empathy (Springer International Publishing; January 2021).
People also listened to this: Master the 5 Intangibles to Make the Impossible, Possible!