Warren Coughlin who guides entrepreneurs in building what he calls A Business That Matters joins Enterprise Radio. He’s been doing that since 2002 with clients experiencing 8 figure exists, 7 figure salaries and enjoying positive impacts.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Warren Coughlin discuss the following:
- You talk about building a Business That Matters. That’s an interesting term. Can you describe what that is?
- That sounds like an admirable objective for an entrepreneur. But how does someone know if their Business Matters? What has to be in place?
- How do they get there, especially in times as uncertain as the ones we are in?
- People are busy. Especially with COVID. How do they go about doing that?
- I’ve heard that saying that Culture eats strategy. Yet you’re promoting strategy. Do you disagree with that statement or how do you reconcile it?
Warren Coughlin helps principled entrepreneurs build a Business That Matters. That is one that delivers to you, the owner, attractive profits and a fulfilling lifestyle while also creating positive impacts on customers, team and the larger community. In other words, it is one that helps make the world – or just your corner of it – a better place.
This requires a combination of solid business skills and disciplines guided by deeply held values.
He’s been helping entrepreneurs do this since 2002. They have experienced everything from 8 figure exits, to 7 figure salaries, from rapid expansion to minimized operational work because of the development of great leaders and high performance values-driven cultures.
Warren is the creator of The Business That Matters Playbook, a tool that automates and eases the strategic planning process so the entrepreneur and the team know exactly what to do and when.
Warren’s also a recovering lawyer, a serial entrepreneur, college professor, actor, theater director and Dad to a wonderful daughter who constantly challenges him to be a better person.